Sylvester Marine Plywood is a high-quality marine plywood specially designed for outdoor applications, such as decks, washrooms, and balconies.
Its features include:
- Glued Core Protection technology for complete protection against borers and termites. IS 710 superior BWP Marine grade plywood.
- Manufactured using specially selected high-density timber for superior strength and higher screw holding capacity along with heavy load-bearing capacity.
- Bonded with superior un-extended PF resin that endures toxicity in every layer, thus inhibiting attack from borers and termites from outside and inside.
- High resistance to all climatic conditions for preventing warping and bringing dimensional stability.
- 4 times pressing process for a smooth finish with laminates and veneers. Superior smooth surface and no undulation.
- Gurjan Face Veneer for the unmatchable finish.
- Durability and strength, made of high-quality hardwood veneers and synthetic resin
- Waterproof, highly resistant to water and moisture damage
- Superior quality, specifically designed for marine applications
- Resistant to warping and cracking, maintains its shape in harsh environments
- Suitable for other outdoor applications, such as decks, porches, and balconies
- 25 years warranty.
Choose Sylvester Marine Plywood for superior quality and durability in marine and outdoor applications.